Gather practical insight from a panel of experienced SEM professionals, who discuss real-world examples to provide details on how you can implement and measure a successful SEM strategy.
Real-world examples provide you with details on how to implement and measure your own successful SEM strategy. Issues covered in this interactive session include:
* Publisher-specific SEM issues you need to understand.
* How to evaluate if your website is using SEM best practices.
* Measuring the positive (or negative) impact of your current SEM strategy.
* Analyzing and predicting potential ROI of utilizing best practices SEM tactics Â– both organic and pay-per-click.
* Christopher Hill, Senior Architect, Nstein Technologies Inc.
* Jonathan Hochman, President & Lead Consultant,Hochman Consultants (Internet Marketing/SEO/SEM Consultancy
* Liz Keller, Senior Manager of Search Engine Optimization, Rodale Publishing, Inc
* Susanna Tully, Director of Client Strategy, Sharpe Partners
* Jeff Cutler, Industry Consultant / Advisor Collexis Holdings, Inc., VideoThang, LLC.