This video is from SIIA Ed Tech Industry Summit 2008 in San Francisco.
Thanks to Berkery Noyes for underwriting the filming of this conference so people who couldn’t make it in person can watch online.
In light of recent research, leadership is becoming recognized as an accurate indicator of innovation performance and traction. Notably, employees see a direct link between innovation and leadership. In an interactive discussion, this panel explores this relationship. Based on their unique and diverse experiences, the panelists share their perspectives on why a culture of innovation is important as well as helpful strategies for encouraging innovation across the education technology industry.
- Eileen Lento, K12 Strategist, Intel Corporation
- Karen Cator, Director, Education Leadership and Advocacy, Apple
- Sandy Fivecoat, Founder and CEO, WeAreTeachers.com
- Matt Hausmann, Vice President, Marketing & Business Development, Apangea Learning, Inc.
- Ellen Wagner, Director, Worldwide E-Learning Solutions, Adobe Systems, Incorporated