Intel’s lawyers these days may be logging even longer hours. The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has launched a formal antitrust investigation against the chipmaker. The FTC investigation comes a few months after New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo started a separate investigation into Intel’s business practices. Advanced Micros Devices has filed an antitrust suit in federal courts against the company, alleging that Intel gives favorable discounts to PC makers if they keep AMD’s chips out of their system, which Intel has denied.
- bcmoney — A Brief History of Medicine
- ScribeTribe — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- The Marching Morons — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- martin nizny — L. Gordon Crovitz: Publisher of the Wall Street Journal
- Skylights — Kaiser Permanente’s Energy Saving Initiatives
- Judy D'cruz — Leaving a Big Company To Start Your Own