The Mozilla Foundation announced today that after 34 months of development, Firefox 3 will be released on June 17th. Since last we checked, the release was set for a very exact, “When it’s ready,” so we’re particularly excited to take it for a spin next Tuesday and see how, when and if it increases its 39% browser share.
- bcmoney — A Brief History of Medicine
- ScribeTribe — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- The Marching Morons — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- martin nizny — L. Gordon Crovitz: Publisher of the Wall Street Journal
- Skylights — Kaiser Permanente’s Energy Saving Initiatives
- Judy D'cruz — Leaving a Big Company To Start Your Own