The Wall Street Journal interviews Steve Jobs and reports that 60 million applications were downloaded from the App Store in its first month. That’s approximately $1 million per day in sales with $21 million going to developers. Could the store become a $1 billion dollar marketplace? Jobs thinks quite possibly yes.
- bcmoney — A Brief History of Medicine
- ScribeTribe — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- The Marching Morons — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- martin nizny — L. Gordon Crovitz: Publisher of the Wall Street Journal
- Skylights — Kaiser Permanente’s Energy Saving Initiatives
- Judy D'cruz — Leaving a Big Company To Start Your Own