IN our most recent episode of Naked Media, we explored how Barack Obama did and didn’t use the media in new and innovative ways, as well as whether ad agencies still have a role. Our guests were Kendall Allen, who heads the digital strategy at marketing firm ‘mktg’ and Brian Reich of EchoDitto. Plus, Dorian gives his take on how the government can help bail out the media, and why that’s not socialism.
- bcmoney — A Brief History of Medicine
- ScribeTribe — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- The Marching Morons — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- martin nizny — L. Gordon Crovitz: Publisher of the Wall Street Journal
- Skylights — Kaiser Permanente’s Energy Saving Initiatives
- Judy D'cruz — Leaving a Big Company To Start Your Own