The Huffington Post has secured a third round of funding, this time with a $25 million infusion from Oak Investment Partners. The site received 4.5 million uniques in September, according to comScore, making it the largest stand-alone political news site and blog. The investment values the liberal publication at just under $100 million.
- bcmoney — A Brief History of Medicine
- ScribeTribe — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- The Marching Morons — Tumblr vs WordPress – Why We Went With…
- martin nizny — L. Gordon Crovitz: Publisher of the Wall Street Journal
- Skylights — Kaiser Permanente’s Energy Saving Initiatives
- Judy D'cruz — Leaving a Big Company To Start Your Own