Broadband, TV and Advertising – New Content, New Platforms, New Technologies
To understand the future of broadband is no longer a PC phenomenon. Broadband is how consumers will experience video. It is how they will communicate with each other via phone systems and mobile systems. Broadband is IPTV on TV sets. Broadband is an OnDemand video system delivered to your PVR.
Broadband represents all the video and communication platforms available to the consumer. It is about content, advertising and commerce. Broadband is the all-encompassing consumer phenomenon that brands, agencies, networks, technology providers, content providers and consumer electronics manufacturers all play a significant role. They are all partners in a movement for social, technological and commercial change.
- Steve Mitgang, CEO, Veoh Networks
- Chris Grosso, Senior Vice President of Emerging Digital Businesses, NBC Universal
- Dave Toole, CEO, MediaMobz
- Cynthia Nelson, COO, Todobebé
- Marty Roberts, VP, Marketing, thePlatform
- Avner Ronen, CEO & co-founder, boxee
- Shahid Khan, Senior Partner, Interactive Broadband Consulting, LLC, Moderator