Recently, the research industry has focused mainly on data and research quality. But many agree that the pace of change is not fast enough. This presentation argues the case for change and outlines possible innovative strategies that agencies and clients need to embrace in the next decade. In the follow-up discussion, a distinguished panel shares their points of view about what the research industry must do to help advertisers manage the complexity ahead.
- Stan Sthanunathan – VP, Marketing Strategy & Insights, The Coca-Cola Company
- Joe Tripodi – EVP & Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Eric Salama – Chairman and CEO, Kantar
- Joan Lewis – Officer, Global Consumer & Market Knowledge, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Kevin Lane Keller – Professor of Marketing, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College