ScribeMedia.org’s content is reader-supported. That means if you click on some of our links in this post, we may earn a commission.
Erectile dysfunction. Two words that ignite embarrassment and shame for men. It’s a sore subject for many of us, and I’d like to tell you a little bit about my experience with it.
At the age of 42, I walked into my doctor’s office, sat down, and complained that my little member wasn’t working properly. Terrified, ashamed, and confused, I answered several medical questions about my recent health. During this process, I divulged that my sex life had hit rock bottom, and my stress had skyrocketed. My relationship was going south.
The prognosis? Intermittent erectile dysfunction is caused by high levels of stress. My high, work-related stress levels resulted in occasional erectile dysfunction. This compounded into relationship stress.
The treatment? Engage in regular bouts of exercise and reduce the amount of stress on my body. A lifestyle change is what I needed if I ever wanted to get my fantastic bedroom time back. This meant losing weight, eating healthy, and no stress of any kind! While I made these changes, I looked for something that would help me out in the meantime. BlueChew is who I have to thank.
With my work hours now in check and my little member working, I am now much happier. BlueChew might be a good choice for you if you suffer from stress, anxiety, or low testosterone levels like I did.
What Men Should Consider Before Purchasing on BlueChew
As we all age, we face the potential of erectile dysfunction, with 40% experiencing it by age 40 and 70% by the time they hit 70 years of age. Between the ages of 40-70, a man may experience an increase in his erectile disorder between 5-15%.
While these numbers can be a bit terrifying, there are underlying causes that can impact how severe your erectile dysfunction is. Conditions such as depression, anxiety, stress, high blood pressure, poor diet, and a sedentary lifestyle should be taken into consideration.
Lifestyle changes and medications may be used to decrease the severity of your erectile dysfunction and improve your circumstances.
BlueChew is a service that aims to provide men with custom treatments for improved sexual confidence. For men who have been diagnosed with or suspect that they have erectile dysfunction, BlueChew may provide a better-quality sex life.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to develop or maintain an erection for satisfactory sexual activities such as sexual intercourse. While there is no defining distinction for how long or how consistently you must experience erectile dysfunction, it can be diagnosed as intermittent (occasional) or chronic.
What Does Erectile Dysfunction Look Like?
- An inability to maintain an erection for any length of time.
- An inability to obtain an erection at all.
- A reduced desire for engaging in sexual activities.
- Reduced performance in bed due to anxiety or reduced blood flow.
- Trouble maintaining or getting an erection due to low testosterone levels.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms of erectile dysfunction, talking with one of BlueChew’s certified medical providers can help determine whether Ed medication is the right option for you.
What Are The Tablets Offered on BlueChew (How Does Ordering Work?)
The tablets are the size of small candy, are blue, and are comprised of two main ingredients. You may order the Sildenafil or the Tadalafil formula, both of which increase blood flow to your penis, aiding in sexual performance.
- Sildenafil, widely used in Viagra, will aid you in achieving and maintaining an erection for a longer time. With Sildenafil, the effect of the erection occurs in a fairly short period, around 30-minutes, and it will stay in your system for 4-6 hours.
- Tadalafil, used in Cialis, encourages and improves blood flow to the penis but is more gradual than its counterpart, Sildenafil. Tadalafil is better taken a few hours before sexual activities, and it can stay in your system for up to 36 hours.
An easy way to remember which one is for which scenario; Sildenafil is excellent for spontaneous special occasions, whereas, Tadalafil is better for men who are having regular intercourse and want a tablet that can last in their system for longer.
Tadalafil’s benefit is that you can take it in the morning before heading out and not have to worry about missing your opportunity for sexual intercourse later in the day.
To receive BlueChew tablets, you will need to order through their website as it is a prescription-based service. There is no waiting room. No doctor’s in-person visits. Your prescription is sent directly to your door in discreet packaging. Here is how ordering works.
- Head to BlueChew’s website and choose a plan.
- Sign up for a profile.
- Answer a 20-question health assessment to ensure that BlueChew is right for you.
- Get a free consultation from one of their licensed physicians.
- Confirm your subscription package.
- Wait to receive it at home.
The health assessment will go over your health history and the current symptoms of your erectile dysfunction.
BlueChew is not available in Canada, Internationally, United States territories, or in the following States, South Carolina, and North Dakota.
What Are The Benefits of a BlueChew Prescription?
- Being able to talk with a licensed physician about my health background and have the prescription assigned to me after taking the health assessment fosters a sense of safety. You feel good about the product and the decision you are making.
- Having an online subscription takes away the need to schedule an appointment. Ordering can be done on your own time and canceled when you no longer need it. It’s convenient to use. The first time I ordered, it took me about an hour to an hour and a half to sign up, complete my profile, and answer the health assessment.
- The discreet packaging is a huge benefit as they come individually wrapped so that you can take them anywhere, and no one has to know.
- From my own experience, I know that BlueChew’s tablets work and have consistent results over time. Being able to take the daily dosing without experiencing any diminished results, so far, is a massive bonus.
How Is BlueChew Different Than Getting Viagra or Cialis?
While the ED medication provided by BlueChew does use the same ingredients as Viagra or Cialis and works similarly, the difference is in its form factor. You chew the tablets rather than taking them with water.
The benefit of this is that they are easier to digest. You also do not need to visit a doctor in person to get a prescription for them, as BlueChew is authorized to issue prescriptions after you take their health assessment online.
How Does BlueChew Work?
The two active ingredients in BlueChew are phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes (PDE5), which relax the veins in your penis, increase blood flow, and can help boost your testosterone levels, all of which enable the erectile function.
Who Is the Ideal Customer for the Bluechew Prescription?
The ideal customer for BlueChew is anyone who has trouble becoming erect, who is over the age of 18. While middle-aged and older men may find the most benefit from BlueChew tablets, as they are quick-acting (30-minutes or less) and discreetly packaged, younger men may also benefit.
Men who want to perform better in bed, want more interest in sex, or want to boost their confidence, may find that BlueChew tablets increase the desire for intimacy. Those who want to go several rounds with many partners (swingers), may also find the benefit in taking BlueChew tablets for their supposed blood flow increase.
Who Should Steer Clear of BlueChew?
BlueChew is not for men who have heart-related conditions such as high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
Those who suffer from liver or kidney issues should also steer clear as being on certain medications can have an ill effect if combined with BlueChew’s tablets.
Those who are excessively using alcohol, recreational drugs, or medicines for specific types of allergies. Beyond this, if you are not healthy enough for sexual activity or do not have erectile dysfunction presenting, then BlueChew is not for you.
Other Risk Factors to Consider
- If you are taking in high levels of nitrates, whether this is from high-nitrate foods or medications, these will lower your blood flow and pressure. Sildenafil or Tadalafil may increase your level of blood flow and pressure, so you could end up in a dangerous situation by indirectly misbalancing your blood flow.
- If you are using Ritonavir (Norvir), which is a medication prescribed for the treatment of HIV infection, taking Sildenafil or Tadalafil with it is not advisable. Ritonavir already has life-threatening side effects, including liver problems, pancreatitis, and abnormal heartbeat, so adding another prescription-based drug would be ill-advised.
- While BlueChew’s tablets are considered healthy to take, deteriorating health issues may be worsened by their use of them.
What Are The Side Effects of ED Medication?
The side effects will vary depending on which tablet you choose, with Tadalafil being the tamer option. With Tadalafil, you may experience coughing, the need to vomit, indigestion, and prolonged erections.
With Sildenafil, you may experience nasal congestion, back pain, headaches and dizziness, an upset stomach with nausea and diarrhea. You may also experience memory issues, although this is less likely.
I chose the Tadalafil option as I wanted daily dosing for regular intercourse. The first time that I took the tablet, I did have a little bit of coughing, which I chalked up to just being unfamiliar with the formula, taste, and texture. The one positive side effect that I did notice is that my sexual desire was extremely high.
What Are The Monthly Costs For BlueChew?
Once you have been given the green light by a licensed physician at BlueChew, you will be able to choose from one of their monthly subscription options. There are four plans available, ranging from $20 to $90 a month for both the Sildenafil and Tadalafil options. The packages are as follows.
Sildenafil – At 30MG per tablet.
- Active Plan is $20 a month for X6 tablets.
- Busy Plan is $30 a month for X10 tablets.
- Popular Plan is $50 a month for X17 tablets.
- Pro Plan is $90 a month for X34 tablets.
Sildenafil – At 45MG per tablet.
- Active Plan is $30 a month for X6 tablets.
- Busy Plan is $40 a month for X10 tablets.
- Popular Plan is $65 a month for X17 tablets.
- Pro Plan is $120 a month for X34 tablets.
Tadalafil – at 6MG per tablet.
- Active Plan is $20 a month for X4 tablets.
- Busy Plan is $30 a month for X7 tablets.
- Popular Plan is $50 a month for X14 tablets.
- Pro Plan is $90 a month for X28 tablets.
Tadalafil – at 9MG per tablet.
- Active Plan is $30 a month for X4 tablets.
- Busy Plan is $40 a month for X7 tablets.
- Popular Plan is $65 a month for X14 tablets.
- Pro Plan is $120 a month for X28 tablets.
The higher the number of tablets and the MG in it, the higher the pricing. It is important to note that Sildenafil is for on-demand dosing, while Tadalafil is for daily dosing.
Use our exclusive BlueChew free trial code to get 1 month of the Active plan for free.
Is BlueChew Safe and Legal?
BlueChew only uses FDA-approved active ingredients, so in short, the answer is yes, it is legal and safe to take. However, BlueChew’s tablets are compounded by partnering “compounding pharmacies,” which are not FDA-approved.
It is important to note that while the BlueChew tablets won’t make your penis larger, you may still experience a significant boost in your self-confidence; I know I did!
If you are having problems with erectile dysfunction and want to solve it so you can get yourself back into bed with your special someone, definitely consider a BlueChew subscription. It’s an excellent fit for those who have chronic erectile dysfunction as there is daily dosing, and it works well for those who need it spontaneously.
Best of all, you only need to order once, and then the subscription is on auto-pilot until you need to cancel. If you’re interested in learning more, you can check the product out.
- Kalaitzidou I, Venetikou MS, Konstadinidis K, Artemiadis AK, Chrousos G, Darviri C. Stress management and erectile dysfunction: a pilot comparative study. Andrologia. 2014 Aug;46(6):698-702. doi: 10.1111/and.12129. Epub 2013 Jul 3. PMID: 23822751.
- Hatzimouratidis K. Sildenafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: an overview of the clinical evidence. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(4):403-14. doi: 10.2147/ciia.2006.1.4.403. PMID: 18046917; PMCID: PMC2699643.
- Coward RM, Carson CC. Tadalafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Dec;4(6):1315-30. doi: 10.2147/tcrm.s3336. PMID: 19337438; PMCID: PMC2643112.